RFID tray intelligent management has become one of the cores of warehousing logistics construction
How to improve the production efficiency and reduce the operating cost of warehousing logistics, the more strict the requirements for the management of goods. Warehousing logistics management is widely used in all walks of life, and the establishment of a set of intelligent and information management warehousing platform has become an important core. Optimize the warehouse management process, increase the warehouse turnover rate, reduce the occupation of operating funds, and reduce the cost loss caused by the inadequate warehouse management. At present, traditional methods such as bar code technology and manual warehouse management documents have been unable to meet the diversified needs of modern warehouse management. RFID technology has been widely used by warehouse management for its advantages of long recognition distance, multi-tag group reading, fast collection, easy to damage, and large capacity. The application makes all aspects of warehousing management transparent and more efficient. RFID pallet intelligent management has become one of the cores of warehouse logistics construction.
RFID technology is now an advanced wireless technology supported by the state. RFID can enable many management methods to achieve wireless, and more commercial enterprises will successively implement the work of coding to the project. In order to improve the efficiency of operation, at the same time Also try not to change the current logistics warehousing mode, so that you need to use the pallet as a carrier, the use of pallet identification can make storage management more convenient.
According to the current status of warehouse management and the feasibility study of RFID technology in logistics management, the advanced RFID data collection method is embedded in the WMS system to realize the management of the storage location and pallet of RFID electronic tag identification. This realizes the informationization and modernization of enterprise logistics management, improves enterprise logistics management level and management efficiency, and reduces enterprise management costs.
The pallet carries out the same recycling strategy. The shipper does not need to recycle the pallets by itself, but multiple shippers use a pallet system together. The empty pallets after the goods are transported do not need to be returned to the place of delivery, but are in place on the system according to certain operating specifications. Put it into the turnaround activity of the next pallet cycle. The original owner does not need to wait for the return of the empty pallet. If he needs to re-ship, he can get the required number of pallets through this system at any time. This system that supports the consistent operation of pallets and realizes the socialization of pallet use is a pallet sharing system.
Establish the economic value of the pallet sharing system. The pallet sharing system enables the pallet to circulate orderly between the main bodies of the supply chain, thereby generating a wide range of economic value, mainly reflected in:
1. The palletized products use the pallet as the transportation, storage, loading, unloading, handling and measuring unit between the various links to achieve the consistent operation of the pallet throughout the process. Ineffective labor.
2. The loading and unloading of goods at various links can realize mechanized operation, avoid artificial and barbarous loading and unloading, reduce the loss of goods and reduce the strength of product packaging, and save the cost of product packaging.
3. Three-dimensional storage can be implemented to effectively use logistics equipment and facilities, greatly improve storage efficiency, and reduce logistics costs.
4. It can improve the efficiency of loading and unloading, effectively use the loading and unloading site, reduce the waiting time for loading and unloading of vehicles, and enhance the supply capacity.
5. The inventory count of goods is easier than the inventory count of goods, which can avoid the counting errors of goods in the delivery link and improve the service efficiency.
6. It can imitate the common practice of European and American logistics. The products are assembled on standardized trays at the production line, and the goods on the trays are packaged with plastic film using a special packaging machine for the tray. Once the packaged goods are unsealed during storage and transportation, , It is difficult to recover, and it is easy to identify, which can effectively solve the first problem of backward logistics in China. "The damage and loss of commodities. There are many manual operations in railways and road transport, and the goods are often misplaced, damaged and stolen." Effectively improve the quality of China's logistics services, and the circulation of goods among suppliers, wholesalers, retailers or users, no longer need to hire escorts to monitor the goods throughout the process, which can effectively reduce logistics costs.
RFID pallet intelligent management workflow in all aspects of warehousing:
(1) Storage of finished product boxes: An empty tray with RFID electronic tags enters the tray entrance, and the RFID reading and writing equipment performs reading and writing tests on the electronic tags to ensure that the RFID electronic tags whose performance reaches the standard enter the circulation link. The bar code scanning system scans and stacks the bar codes on the qualified finished product boxes. The RFID reader writes the compressed bar code information of the entire pallet box to the RFID electronic label through a special RFID card write card issuer. Realize the association of barcode and RFID electronic tags, and pass the information to the central management system.
(2) Change pallet containers or assembling bulk containers in the warehousing process: RFID mobile reading and writing equipment is used to re-associate the adjusted container data with the label, write new information to the label, and update the central database synchronously.
(3) Tray out of warehouse: Collect electronic tag information through fixed RFID reading and writing equipment and buried antenna, and upload it to the central management system. After the system is verified, the data will be decompressed to form the barcode information of the cargo box, which realizes the business of two dozen sweeps. Docking of arrival scanning system.
(4) Receiving in the distribution center: the pallet stays in the reading area for 2-3 seconds to complete the scanning of the entire container on the pallet, without the need to unstack the single piece of scanning code and then stack.
The effectiveness of RFID in logistics management in the enterprise is reflected in: fast logistics efficiency, fast delivery of goods, and improved logistics operation efficiency; accurate: data accurate, accurate collection of goods circulation data in all aspects of logistics management.
RFID technology optimizes all aspects of warehouse management. RFID technology is used to automatically collect data from various operations such as warehouse arrival inspection, warehousing, warehousing, transfer, warehouse shifting, and inventory counting to ensure warehouse management. The speed and accuracy of data input in each link ensure that the enterprise can accurately grasp the real data of the inventory in a timely manner, and reasonably maintain and control the enterprise inventory. Make all aspects of warehousing management transparent and work more efficiently.
Add：Xminnov IOT Industrial Park, No.943, Tonglong ErLu, Tong'an District, Xiamen, PRC 361100