RFID technology helps the smart jewelry management industry
RFID jewelry management is to attach RFID electronic tags to precious jewelry products, combined with the jewelry inventory equipment installed on the counter is used to monitor, control and track the labeling jewelry decoration, to achieve rapid inventory, real-time management functions. In order to track and record the entry and exit and sales process of jewelry products in an all-round way, the cumbersome and inefficient artificial management and bar code scanning modes have been replaced by new methods of automation, accuracy and efficiency.
Jewelry management is an important part of the daily work of jewelers. For jewelers, how to manage these expensive assets and achieve maximum profit is particularly important. Introducing RFID radio frequency identification technology into jewelry management, attaching RFID electronic tags to precious jewelry products, combined with jewelry inventory equipment installed on the counter to monitor, control and track jewelry with RFID electronic tags, to achieve rapid inventory Intelligent tracking and sales management. In order to track and record the entry and exit and sales process of jewelry products in an all-round way, replace the cumbersome and inefficient manual management and barcode scanning mode with new methods of automation, accuracy and efficiency. Jewelry tags are RFID electronic tags. Each RFID electronic tag has a unique ID number, which records the weight, purity, grade, warehouse, cargo area, shelf and other jewelry information on the national inspection certificate.
Main application links:
1. Jewelry booth supervision. In jewelry sales, the safety management of precious jewelry has always been a top priority. Adding RFID electronic tags to jewelry, built-in RFID readers and antennas in the booth, jewelry can be read in real time at the booth As soon as the jewelry is picked up, it can be known by the backstage, ensuring that the jewelry is always on the booth at all times. In addition, RFID bracelets can be worn for sales staff. When the hand reaches the booth, it is perceived. Combined with the jewels taken away, it is possible to have someone responsible for the jewelry away from the booth. In addition, the complicated inventory work was reduced during the handover.
2. Jewelry anti-counterfeiting, the use of RFID electronic tags with a unique ID number in the world as the unique identification of jewelry, and the association of various attributes of jewellery with the ID number, can achieve jewelry anti-counterfeiting, anti-channeling management.
3. Incoming and outgoing management, including delivery from warehouse to single store and transfer between single stores, can be quickly and automatically identified on the operation table equipped with RFID reader to complete the handover.
4. Warehouse inventory. For high-value jewellery, daily inventory is a basic and very important task. Adding RFID electronic tags can quickly complete the inventory, greatly reducing the work pressure of employees.
The system is composed of jewelry individuals and corresponding RFID electronic tags, electronic tag issuance equipment, on-site reading and writing equipment, computers, management system software, and related network equipment and network data interfaces. The fixed reader adopts the RFID integrated reader, the antenna and the reader are integrated, on the one hand, it recognizes the tag, and also realizes remote data collection, and transmits the collected information to the real-time and accurate Above the background server. If there is any abnormal operation during the sale, transfer, consignment or security replenishment process, such as when the jewelry is illegally removed from the sales tray, the reader will not be able to read the information of the tag, and the system will warn Record the time when the warning occurred.
After the end of each day's work, employees start the "automatic inventory" function, the RFID system will automatically identify and ensure that all goods are stored in the designated display cabinet, used to inform the RFID system that all jewelry is intact.
(1) Equip each piece of jewelry with an RFID tag and write jewelry information through a read-write device.
(2) Employee issues an employee card (or wristband) and grants relevant permissions: used to record the employee's behavior in the main server and ensure that the employee does not trigger an alarm when touching the jewelry.
(3) RFID antennas are set in the display area, and jewelry leave overtime alarms are set: for example, employees need to put jewelry in the display tray for customers to watch, they can take the jewelry out of the RFID smart display cabinet and put it in the RFID smart display tray For a one-minute presentation. Before this piece of jewelry is returned to the smart display cabinet, the antenna installed in the center of the smart display tray will monitor the tray. Once the jewelry leaves the safe area, an alarm will be triggered to remind the central management personnel, showcase employees and security personnel to immediately pay attention to the problematic area.
(4) Set transfer procedures and trigger alarms for illegal operations: If the operation is not carried out according to the normal procedures set in advance and the jewelry label or employee's work card is not registered in the corresponding RFID intelligent management link, then any abnormal jewelry handling behavior Will trigger an alarm.
(5) The RFID inventory table automatically recognizes the number of jewelry. The employees first place each jewelry on the smart inventory table equipped with RFID equipment, and the RFID equipment automatically recognizes the specific quantity and situation of each jewelry. Each plate of jewelry that has completed the registration record is put into the safe by the store clerk. The system uses a dedicated RFID smart antenna installed in front of the safe door to ensure that the goods have been returned to the safe, and confirms that the jewelry transfer has been completed before the safe door is closed and the system is cut off. At the same time, the employees of the specific operation should also swipe their personal employee card to ensure that the responsibility is fulfilled.
(6) Jewelry inventory is required for RFID handheld scanning. The handheld communicates with the system through the wifi module, and the system checks jewelry information in real time.
RFID jewelry management is to bind valuable jewelry products with RFID electronic tags for information binding, combined with the jewelry inventory equipment installed on the counter is used to monitor, control and track the labeled jewelry decoration, to achieve rapid inventory, real-time management functions . The rapid development of RFID technology, the implementation of electronic and information management in jewelry management, through the strengthening of inventory management, sales management, and improved management efficiency, greatly improved the inventory, inventory, and storage of jewelry companies, reducing theft rate, and continuously improving the corporate image.
Add：Xminnov IOT Industrial Park, No.943, Tonglong ErLu, Tong'an District, Xiamen, PRC 361100