RFID plays an important role in warehouse logistics pallet management
With the rapid development of warehouse automation, intelligent production, information construction, and diversification of production products, the types of materials managed by warehouses are no longer single. The ensuing requirements in warehouse management are constantly escalating. Traditional methods such as bar code labels and manual warehouse management documents have been unable to keep up with the pace of modern warehouse management. RFID technology can identify long distances, fast, difficult to damage, and large capacity. Many advantages are widely used in warehouse management, making all aspects of warehouse management transparent and more efficient. RFID plays a vital role in warehouse logistics pallet management.
RFID technology is now an advanced wireless technology supported by the state. RFID can enable many management to implement wireless methods, and more commercial enterprises will successively implement code-to-bar projects, in order to improve operational efficiency, and at the same time Try not to change the current logistics warehousing model. In this way, pallets must be used as carriers. The use of pallet identification can make warehouse management more convenient. Pallet identification includes the following 2 points:
1. Utilize radio frequency technology (RFID) to establish a stacking association for each arrival, and ensure the real-time and consistency of the stacking association; scan the entire pallet for the arrival of the entire pallet to increase storage Scanning efficiency.
2. Establish logistics tracking of finished pallets based on the stacking relationship, improve operation efficiency, closely integrate with the three-scan work of the code-to-bar project, and improve the efficiency of sorting, receiving and out-of-warehouse for commercial enterprises (scan code by pallet).
RFID technology automatically collects the data of each operation link such as warehouse arrival inspection, warehousing, outbound, allocation, shifting, inventory counting, etc., to ensure the speed and accuracy of data input in each link of warehouse management, and to ensure that the enterprise Master the real data of the inventory timely and accurately, and reasonably maintain and control the enterprise inventory.
RFID warehouse logistics pallet management
Pallets are the most basic and core unit of goods in the entire logistics supply chain in logistics warehouse distribution. Pallets have been widely used in production, warehouse distribution, logistics, retail and other links. Using RFID's own advantages combined with supply chain links makes the entire logistics industry more convenient and faster. The pallet management system based on RFID technology developed by Isaac can simplify the workflow in the logistics supply chain and effectively improve the efficiency and transparency of the supply chain.
(1) Finished goods container storage: When the empty tray of the electronic label enters the entrance of the tray, the reading and writing device will read and write the electronic label to ensure that the electronic label with the performance up to the standard enters the circulation link. The barcode scanning system scans and palletizes the barcode on the finished product container that has passed the inspection. The reader writes the compressed barcode information of the entire pallet container into the electronic label to realize the association between the barcode and the label, and the information Pass it to the central management system.
(2) In the warehousing link, pallet container changes or fragmented container assembly are used: RFID mobile read-write equipment is used to re-associate the adjusted container data with tags, write new information into tags, and update the central database simultaneously.
(3) Pallet out: Collect electronic tag information through fixed RFID reading and writing equipment and buried antenna, and upload it to the central management system. After system verification, the data will be decompressed to form cargo box barcode information, realizing one-clean and two-scan business The docking of the arrival scanning system.
(4) Distribution center receiving: The pallet stays in the reading area for 2-3 seconds to complete the scanning of the cargo box on the entire pallet, no need to unstack a single piece to scan the code and then stack it.
Pallets are one of the most basic and core cargo units in the entire logistics supply chain in the logistics warehouse. The advantages of RFID combined with the supply chain links make the entire logistics industry more convenient and faster. To meet the requirements of fast and accurate warehouse management, in order to increase the efficiency of enterprise management and operation, and to continuously innovate and upgrade the logistics and warehousing model, the use of pallet RFID electronic tags can make warehouse management more and more convenient
Add：Xminnov IOT Industrial Park, No.943, Tonglong ErLu, Tong'an District, Xiamen, PRC 361100