RFID fresh food traceability technology makes food fresher
The rapid development of RFID technology has a good reputation in various fields. The superiority of RFID technology in the cold chain logistics of fresh food. The chain distribution system is rising, the form of food circulation is changed from traditional retail to chain sales, and the requirements for the control of commodities are also very high, so that the technical requirements of cold chain logistics are constantly innovating to ensure the freshness of food ingredients. RFID fresh food traceability technology makes food fresher.
Cold chain logistics generally refers to a systematic project in which frozen foods are always in a prescribed low-temperature environment during production, storage, transportation, sales, and before consumption to ensure food quality and reduce food loss. It was established with the advancement of science and technology and the development of refrigeration technology. It is a low-temperature logistics process based on refrigeration technology and using refrigeration technology as a means. However, at present, China still lacks an effective cold chain logistics management method. The lag of the original monitoring technology is the biggest technical bottleneck. As a new type of automatic identification technology, RFID technology has gradually become an indispensable technical tool and means for enterprises to improve the cold chain logistics management level, reduce costs, and realize enterprise management informationization, especially to enhance the core competitiveness of logistics enterprises.
RFID in the sale of fresh food in supermarkets:
1. The refrigerated truck of the distribution center arrives at the delivery point designated by the supermarket on time and unloads the goods. The staff of the supermarket uses a hand-held RFID reader to read all the cargo information at one time to confirm the consistency of the cargo information and the order form. If the information is consistent, update the relevant data in the retailer's sales system.
2. Supermarket staff immediately push the goods to the supermarket and put them on the shelf for sale. Frozen foods are put on the shelves in time to ensure that the supermarket will not be "out of stock" and "out of stock" to meet consumer consumption needs and retail sales needs of retailers.
3. The supermarket has installed an RFID reader above the freezer where the frozen food is placed. The reading range of the reader can be radiated to the entire frozen food area. This freezer can use the reader to obtain the information in the RFID tag on the packaging of each product to automatically identify the newly added product. At the same time, the RFID reader on the freezer can read the temperature information of the freezer in real time and feedback it to the supermarket management center in time to ensure that the temperature of the freezer is within a certain range to ensure the freshness of fresh food.
4. The customer takes a certain amount of goods from the freezer, and the RFID reader can automatically obtain the relevant information of the removed goods, and promptly send the information to the supermarket's automatic replenishment system.
5. Customer payment. RFID tags are attached to the outer packaging of frozen food. When the customer pushes the shopping cart through the door equipped with an RFID reader, the reader can recognize the type, quantity, amount and other information of the goods in the shopping cart at one time. The computer displays The screen will display the total amount of the customer's consumption, and then the customer will leave the payment.
6. When the customer leaves after consumption, the supermarket's sales system is automatically updated immediately, and all the information of the goods sold and sales are recorded.
Because of the characteristics of fresh food, it was decided that the operation should be simplified as much as possible, and the intermediate links should be shortened. Let the freshness of ingredients minimize the precipitation in time. Therefore, RFID technology is used to quickly identify fresh food, automatically collect data, and reduce various recording statistics during transportation. The efficiency increases the freshness of the ingredients of fresh products.
Add：Xminnov IOT Industrial Park, No.943, Tonglong ErLu, Tong'an District, Xiamen, PRC 361100