Automatic digital management of RFID pallets
With the continuous development of the scale of the enterprise, the number of materials for warehouse management is increasing, the number of goods entering and leaving the warehouse is increasing, and the warehouse management operations are also complicated and diversified. The previous manual warehouse operation mode and data collection methods have caused labor and time costs. high. Intelligent warehouse management is the use of RFID technology in the existing warehouse management. The warehouse's inbound, outbound, moving, inventory counting and other operational links of data for automated data collection, efficient warehouse management data input speed And accuracy to ensure that the company accurately grasps the real data of the inventory in a timely and accurate manner, and reasonably maintains and controls the inventory of the enterprise.
The asset tray RFID positioning management system uses RFID electronic tags for information binding, to achieve the positioning, search, inventory and access management of asset trays, to achieve comprehensive and real-time supervision of warehouse goods, to fully solve the real-time supervision of warehouse goods, and to realize warehouse automation and informationization. Digital management.
RFID warehouse pallet pallet management workflow
1. Install RFID tags on the pallet, and set up RFID code readers at the entrance and exit of the warehouse. When the pallet passes the reading and writing equipment, read the tag information.
2. When the goods are in or out of the warehouse, the RFID code reader automatically reads the tag information and uploads it to the background management system.
3. Cargo pallet classification, to ensure that the information on the goods and the pallet label information category match.
4. When the goods are put on the shelf, the RFID code reader on the forklift can identify the classification of the pallets and place the goods in the correct position.
5. Warehouse managers can use handheld RFID devices to identify positioning, inventory counts, and cargo classification.
The RIFD tray adopts passive electronic tags, with a compact design, and can be embedded in a plastic tray well. It is not easy to be impacted and abraded during the transportation of the tray. The system realizes long-distance identification, reads and writes quickly and reliably, and can adapt to dynamic reading such as conveyor operation It has good anti-metal interference ability and meets the needs of modern logistics. It uses advanced data compression technology in the tag information processing, so that the electronic tag can carry the pallet information (data packet), and only needs to scan the RFID tag of the pallet. You can know the item information in one time, and improve the overall transparency of the enterprise logistics. Reduce the error rate and the probability of damage to goods, achieve fast and accurate inventory counting; eliminate the manpower and material resources required to disassemble pallets and reinstall pallets, greatly saving user costs.
RFID technology is widely used in the fields of production, logistics and warehousing. With the rapid development of warehousing automation, equipment related to various industries is also continuously developing in a more scientific and practical direction. RFID technology plays a very important role in efficient storage pallet management. From warehouse to goods inspection, inbound, outbound, transfer, warehouse shift, inventory count to various operations, data is automatically collected, allowing the warehouse to Manage all aspects of data to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
Add：Xminnov IOT Industrial Park, No.943, Tonglong ErLu, Tong'an District, Xiamen, PRC 361100