RFID helps intelligent manufacturing and production visualization
Under the requirements of diversified production technology, the industrial intelligent manufacturing production line uses RFID technology to automatically identify and collect data. RFID technology is not just a simple replacement of bar code technology. RFID technology can read and write wirelessly and remotely, with strong penetrability and high speed. It is collected in a mobile state, and the stored data information is larger, which can meet the harsh environment. RFID readers and RFID electronic tags are combined with production line information technology and photoelectric technology to complete automated production. RFID technology has been widely used in production control to establish visual management of production lines, intelligent management and control in production process control, and RFID helps visualize intelligent manufacturing.
By installing RFID readers on the production line stations, and products or trays with RFID readers, the production data of the product line can be obtained, and the production line information can be fed back to the information management platform in real time and informatized for management. The visualization of the production line enables the management of the enterprise to discover the operating status of the products and production lines in real time. The system is mainly composed of the assembly line, the RFID data collection system, the work in progress and the workstation.
The raw products move on the assembly line, and when they arrive at the station, the workers remove the recycled products to assemble parts, and then put them back on the return line until all the processes are completed.
System process: When a product with an RFID tag passes through RFID reader A and RFID reader B in sequence, the RFID reader will read the RFID electronic tag information on the product and upload the data to System host computer. And then judge the completion of the products in production and the operation of each station.
Application of production line RFID reader in intelligent manufacturing production line:
Data collection: Attach RFID tags to the produced materials or the pallets containing the materials, and record the product specifications, quantity, time, responsible person and other related information on it, instead of traditional manual recording; production management personnel read and write The device can read product information at any time; other relevant personnel can grasp the production status in time, adjust the production schedule according to the situation, and control the flow of materials at any time.
Data transmission: Install reading and writing equipment at each collection point. When materials or pallets with RFID electronic tags pass through the collection point, the RFID reading and writing equipment will automatically obtain the information of the material and transmit it to the background, and the manager can accurately know through the background The location of the material.
Main equipment composition: mainly composed of RFID electronic tags, RFID fixed readers, RFID antennas, RFID handheld devices and RFID cables.
Principle of RFID production line process management system:
1. Install RFID readers and RFID antennas at the process points that need to be controlled on the production line, and install RFID tags on the tooling boards or material boxes carrying the products
2. Before starting production, use the production management system to match the RFID tag ID fixed on the tooling board or material box with the production batch number, that is, read the RFID tag ID on the tooling board or material box through the RFID reader, and pass The bar code gun scans the production bar code, and the management system binds the RFID tag ID to the production bar code on the product. In this way, the manager can learn from the system which processes the product on the production line has gone through, and achieve accurate data and understanding Product production progress and staff work conditions.
3. The production information (such as name, number, batch, etc.) generated in the production interface of the management software is written into the RFID tag through the RFID reader. After the writing is correct, the work in process is sent to each process for production
4. When the work in process reaches a controlled process point, the RFID reader will write the process content and process point information into the RFID tag, transmit the production data to the server through the network, and update the database in real time
5. After arriving at the last process point, the RFID reader reads the RFID tag information on the tooling board or the material box to the production management software. The production management software counts the number of processes for the product. If there is any omission, the missing process can be traced. The operator can return the product to the missing process point for rework processing, and complete the production if the number of processes is correct
6. For the finished products, the production management system will automatically untie the RFID label and the production barcode, and store the production barcode as a unique identification code in the database, providing a basis for future product traceability
RFID technology can be called RFID radio frequency identification technology. It is mainly the work between the RFID reader and the RFID electronic tag. Data communication can achieve data exchange, and then automatic identification. RFID technology realizes batch management data, real-time feedback of production line information, and improves management efficiency. Make the production process stable, RFID equipment can work in harsh environments, ensure data integrity and reliability, ensure stable production of production line products, understand the specific production situation of the product, and deploy the production status in time. Real-time statistics of the production progress of each group, each station, and process, to provide managers with accurate data, improve production efficiency, reduce manual input, and improve the transparency and visual management of the production line.
Add：Xminnov IOT Industrial Park, No.943, Tonglong ErLu, Tong'an District, Xiamen, PRC 361100